Brown Fire Alarms are as much a part of living in Brown as the smells that waft through the tunnels. Often caused by an invisibrownie who doesn't know how to use a kitchen properly. Though there was the 2016 early morning fire alarm caused by active brownie Kean Finucane who tried to make ramen and somehow started a small fire in Tucker Kitchen. It's fine, everything's fine.

The fire alarm also broke and went off 4 times in Fall 2015 while a group of wee first years were watching Magic Mike XXL. Alexa Massey and Pasuth Thothaveesansuk fell down the stairs during the tragic incident.